Saturday, December 15, 2007

Post-Hanukkah Baseball Wishlist

In the spirit of a recent post from Ladies..., I've decided to post my own Top 10 Gifts Red Sox Wishlist! Seeing as how Hanukkah's already over, my chances of getting any of these before my birthday (early June, for the record) are approximately zero. Although, if anyone wants to get me a late present, that would be just fine with me! (Yes, they're all from the official MLB Sox store.)

1. Red Sox body pillow: $24. I honestly have wanted one of these obscenely huge body pillows for a long time. This one's 19x54 inches, which is like 13 inches shorter than me/Dustin Pedroia on a bad day. How awesome would that be? It's kind of like my own personal stuffed mini-Pedroia. I can just imagine he's short because he's closer to my age. ;D

2. Red Sox paper lanterns: $19 each. What sunlight? I've got a soxlight!

3. Red Sox fans parking sign: $40. It says, "RED SOX FANS PARKING: YANKEE FANS GO HOME." This would go right over my head, next to my poster of Tek screaming at A-Rod (right before he punches him--this one was courtesy of the Globe a couple years back).

4. Womens' Red Sox jersey: $60. Why do I STILL not have one of these?

5. Big B shirt: $30. It's men's. What do I care? It's awesome, and "cut smaller than most tees" so I guess it'd fit me okay.

6. Baseball seam big B bracelet: $12. I've wanted to have one of these for a while. I never wear bracelets in general, but this one, I would wear.

7. The awesomest t-shirt ever made, ever: $20. I. WANT NEED. THIS. NOW.

8. 2007 Facsimile Autographed Baseball: $8. I don't care if it's fake, it looks like it has all the guys' signatures on it. And it's $8, too.

9. 2007 Red Sox Monopoly: $35. I mean, really. Wasn't this specially made for me or something?

10. Autographed Celebratory World Champions Picture: $4,000. If I had a whole lot of extra money, I would definitely buy this one. No questions asked.

Oh, and a bonus gift: I'd love Jacoby Ellsbury for Hanukkah. ;D