Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's Jacoby Time Now.

You knew it was coming, people. I do have eyes, after all, although they're not just used for gazing adoringly at, you know, this...



...they also look at THIS!






















GamesABsHits2Bs3BsSOsSBsAvg
331164171159353


Yeah. Those are pretty awesome too.

Consensus: Jacoby Ellsbury is hot. Not that we didn't know this already... I think it's pretty much summed up in the words Blue Cats and Red Sox.

Every Red Sox fan everywhere, regardless of gender association or sexual preference, [has fallen] deeply, madly, intensely in love with Jacoby Ellsbury. Seriously. He cuts across all attempts to categorize and separate sex and gender roles. He is JACOBY ELLSBURY, and he appeals to all.


I think I will be the exact demographic for each and every promotional deal he will ever do, ever: baseball- and Jacoby- obsessed teen girl. Wow. For once I'm the demographic for something with "baseball" in it. Who knew?