Saturday, November 17, 2007

Spotlight Stats: Mike Lowell

Whoops. I was planning on doing a "Spotlight Stats" thing each Saturday, but I forgot and it's now Sunday. xD Here goes, delayed.

So in the spirit of RE-SIGN LOWELL, because the message obviously hasn't gotten to Theo and the front office yet, I now present to you some kickass Mike Lowell statistics that PROVE he needs to stay with us.

.304
Career batting average with the Red Sox.

.269
Career batting average with teams that are not the Red Sox.

100
Career average of RBIs per season with the Red Sox.

~85
Career average of RBIs per season with teams that are not the Red Sox.

.488
Career slugging percentage with the Red Sox.

~.434
Career slugging percentage with teams that are not the Red Sox.

.373
Batting average (regular season) at Fenway Park for 2007.

.276
Batting average (regular season) at stadiums that are not Fenway Park for 2007.


Okay, I give up. I'll probably post some more... at some point... I am REALLY tired.